13 November 2006

Camera whore

I saw a large camera crew doing some filming at Waterloo last week. There was quite a big crowd around it so I went over to see what was going on. They were filming part of the sequel to The Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon.

They were doing a scene where some bloke (probably the villain) is chasing after him through a crowded train station and had a whole load of extras there just to walk in front of the actor as the camera followed him through the crowd. As I am a camera whore I tried to get involved. With so many extras they'd never know it I thought. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one who clicked on to this idea and the director was having none of it so the mass of wannabes like me got shoved off.

It was worth a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home