26 February 2006

Shirts off

Cristiano Ronaldo got booked for celebrating his goal today by taking his shirt off. I think the ref's just jealous of Ronaldo's physique. If I had Ronaldo's physique I'd be whipping my shirt off every time. Heck, I'd probably take my shirt off even when the other team scored. If it was a really good goal I might even take my shorts off too.

I think I'm going to stop now before people start to think I am in fact batting for the other team.














PS. If anyone knows what 'Nacao Valente' means, please leave a translation in the comments section.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, which one of you wags is this? Omaier? Vaq? Riyaz? Herr Hamid?

Omaier I know it's you - I've seen the way you look at me.

21:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your blog about fox soccer. The best site for fox soccer is **http://www.freepremiership.com**. http://www.freepremiership.com is the top free osccer website in the world and features the latest Premiership club news, fixtures, scores, scorers, radio streams, tv streams and lots more football links.

18:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home