04 November 2005

Idul Fitri in pics

Since I've lived in England I've got used to not making Idul Fitri a big deal. Indeed, today I went to school as normal and to make it in to school in good time I had to see this in the morning:


So much for a holiday.

The evening was better. Met up for dinner with all the family. Has brought Kim. It was a good time.

I hadn't ever used the timer before and it took me a bit of time to sort it out. I thought I'd done it but then we sat in front of the camera smiling until our faces became tired and I realised it wasn't going to go off. As Afandy pointed out, if the wind had changed we would have been stuck with those faces for eternity. After about 4 tries, we got it. The smiles do not tell the story of the effort.

Anyway, it's a better effort than last year when Has wasn't there and Afandy tried to digi-doctor him in to the picture:

Next year will hopefully be third time lucky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
Maaf Zahir dan Batin..
God bless you and your Big Big family!

16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home