13 November 2005

England 3 - 2 Argentina

Oh my days was it good! I can normally never be arsed with Sven's friendlies and I considered not watching this one but I'm glad I did. It's probably the best 90 minutes of football I've seen this season and DEFINETLY the best I've seen England involved in. Rooney was incredible, as were Robinson, Gerrard, Beckham and, for those final fabulous four minutes, Owen.

To say England will now win the World Cup is premature but I can't wait for the tournament to start now, espescially when the likes of Beckham and Sorin whip out their haircuts. If anyone in Hollywood fancies making a film of Rapunzel they should consider these two for the lead role:





















Add Rio Ferdinand's do to the mix and you've got yourself a blockbuster:


If anyone is interested in collaborating with me to make this film, just drop me an e-mail or leave a comment. I will probably tell you I was only joking but you're free to take the idea on yourself. I won't even charge you for the IP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home