17 April 2006

Where's Wally?

In my world, essay writing days are not actually about writing the essay. They are about finding new innovative ways of wasting time. Today I have done this by playing 'Where's Wally?' but of a slightly different type:

The matchday programme from the Reading v Stoke game I went to this afternoon has a great poster of all the fans celebrating on the pitch after we won the league. I have just spent the last forty-five minutes or so trying to look for Has, Gubs and I in it...and I can't do it.

You know those really annoying 'Where's Wally?' games where every single person is wearing glasses and a red and white hooped shirt like him? This is exactly what it is like because there are 23,000 other Reading fans all wearing blue and white hoops including us. You can pick out some people easily because they have a big flag or are wearing funny hats or big wigs or have their shirt off or something. Not us, we were just in blue and white hoops. I knew we should have worn funny hats! This is going to drive me nuts. I am a wally.


Click here to play the real 'Where's Wally?'

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...........you scared me out!!!! gila!!! remove the link, before anyone else have heart attack..hahhaha...was concentrating so hard, clicking here there, instead of wally, something else appeaared. AHAHAHh.....and u know i am living alone!!

14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I feel so mean. Happened to Fel too. In the library hahaha. And my sister as well. To be honest, when I first played it it shocked the crap out of me too.

Btw, keep running away from Merapi!

16:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home