13 April 2006

Behind schedule

At first I said I'd start typing my essay on Monday. Then I realised there was more research to do so it became start typing by Tuesday. Then I got a cold and a headache so it became "start typing by Wednesday". Sooner or later it was "start on Friday morning". I haven't finished my plan yet so I'll probably only be able to start tomorrow night or Saturday morning...and then I have to start revising...and then I have to sit the exams...and in September I have to start the LPC...then starting work...then getting married, having kids, paying off a mortgage, kids' school fees, university, birthdays, weddings...AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

There is so much work to do!

2 Comments:

Blogger fe li ci a said...

stop being paranoid mus...

you'll be fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

go get them tiger! roaaaar..

AHAHHAHAHAHAH..i'm damn funnyyy!!!!!! hahahahahaha...

21:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate, you are bloody hilarious. Thanks for the encouragement. Will go get them...eventually ;)

09:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home