13 October 2005

Advice

A friend of mine took me completely by surprise today and asked me the following question: "If a girl asks if you want to have dinner with her, does that mean she wants to have sex with you?". I told him I was no expert but that it probably means she just wants to have dinner with you. However, as I am not a girl I thought my knowledge to be too insufficient to answer his query. I wrote to a female friend of mine, who offered the following advice:

"If the girl invited him to dinner then it could just be for the food but it could also be for the sex. I realise this is mightily unhelpful for your international horny friend, the best advice I have for him is to ask her "are you a slag"...if she doesn't slap him then he's going to get sex. It's bullet-proof. "

So there you have it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just tell your fren if he is Meant to have It he will have It..
If he wants it too badly he Will Not have it..thats life..when you want something too much you almost always never get it..

11:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.

Good advice PJ.

I don't think he is too keen, just making a comment on the way he thought things were in England.

12:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Blogger,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post Advice. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about steps to french kissing related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Blogger, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

08:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy Mus,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Advice post. I'm a little embarrassed to admit what that I was searching for making out french kissing information, but found you and I'm happy to be here - you have well done with topics of interest to me. I might make a blog that looks like yours but about making out french kissing related stuff, (don't worry I wouldn't try to compete with you). You're doing a great job Mus.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

16:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Mus, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about making out french kissing, and I can't even go find information on making out french kissing without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

00:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mus, I see you've aquired quite a skill for the web. I was wondering if you'd be willing to stop by my french kissing tips site and give me some tips. Please don't confuse this with another spam comment, I was just out looking for french kissing tips sites and your blog came up. I noticed you've done a great job so I thought I'd compliment... Anyway, feel free to check me out and good luck with your project.

See ya ~

23:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home