02 October 2005

Not again...

One Saturday in October three years ago I turned on the radio and heard that there had been a bomb in Bali. Yesterday the same happened once more. I can't believe it's happened again although part of me is also not too shocked seeing as it's the fourth major bomb we've had in four years in Indonesia.

It is actually very depressing to think about. We were in Kuta and Jimbaran having a laugh less than eight weeks ago. As well as my obvious sadness for the victims and their famillies, my mind keeps turning to the shopkeepers and hawkers around the area who depend so much on tourism to live. I can't forget that band who sings to people at their tables at Jimbaran either and who everyone took photos with while we were there. I also thought about Raman, our tour guide who took us to Jimbaran for supper and Kuta for shopping and our beach day. I hope he's alright.

It's a sad world we live in. I pray to God that we can all learn to love each other properly so that such a thing won't happen again.

4 Comments:

Blogger fe li ci a said...

say f*ck to terrorism!

10:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh Fel, no swearing on my blog please.

20:49  
Blogger fe li ci a said...

ahahahaah...

sorriee....

23:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe

21:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home