27 September 2005

When September Ends

Summer has come and passed. It's getting colder, the leaves are starting to brown and I'm back in England ready for school. It's officially been the best four months in my life and I'm so sad it's over.

Thank you to everyone who has made it so good. It's been a dream I don't want to wake up from. All the best with uni, school, your new job or your continued mucking around.













First day of the holiday: Dinner in the Arts Centre with Indo Soc after my final exam.


Awesome road trip to Cornwall with J, Agnes and Roy.

Graduation week: Seeing all my mates graduate,working and living with legendary Arts Centre Stewards...


...and finally graduating myself.

Two weeks of football and film-making in Innsruck, Austria.

The holiday of a lifetime to Bali with everybody.

Giving it loudy in Surabaya.


And time at my favourite place in the world - home.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Make everyday 'the time of your life'!and all the very best for the new chapter of your life in London!

21:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Pei Ji. Have fun in your last year at uni. Work hard, play hard.

10:01  
Blogger fe li ci a said...

this entry is just sooooooooo...depressing...

i hate it!

16:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! Sorry for the depressingness! I'll make it up to you later by giving you a call and telling you a joke.

Or will that make you cry more?

17:03  
Blogger fe li ci a said...

ahhaha..

dude.. as i have told you for the umpteen times...

your jokes aint funny man!

hahahahah....

10:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home