10 September 2005

Goodbye all over again...again

What did I tell you? After our third "last goodbye" last week, Vidya came back from Singapore and I saw her today at Plaza Senayan. As a result, I refused to say goodbye to her when we went home because we'll blatantly end up meeting next week or something. I hope this isn't going to end up like The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

It was fun seeing Richard, Eugenia, Fel and Yus as well. I think Eugenia's been working too hard. As well as the fact that I have to wait until after 9.30pm if I need to phone her so as not to disturb her at the office, she interrupted a conversation about hospitals today to suggest it would be a really good idea for me to write my name and phone number on a paper airplane she'd been folding and throw it to the ground floor. Apparently this is a good way of getting a date.

In case you're asking, no, we didn't write it. And in case you're also asking, +62 21 747 ****8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home